Conference Registration Fees (Fees are inclusive of 6% GST)
| Category||Registration Fee (Ringgit Malaysia)|
| Participants||**Walk-in Registration||Normal|
(received after 31 Jan. 2017)
(before 31 Jan. 2017)
|IEM Members ||1,650||1,430 ||1,320 |
|1,430||1,210 ||1,100 |
|Local Students ||990 ||880 ||550 |
|Non-Members ||2,200 ||1,980 ||1,650 |
|Overseas Students ||1,100 ||990 ||880 |
|Spouse Programme* ||880 ||660 ||550 |
|Conference Banquet ||Not Applicable||330 ||330 |
*Not entitled to attend the Conference, Conference bag and Proceedings
**Entitlement to Conference bag & Proceedings NOT guaranteed. Conference Banquet depends on availability of tickets.
Fee paid is not refundable, however substitute is allowed.
MODE OF PAYMENT
a) Local cheque or Banker's cheque made payable to “IEM TRAINING CENTRE SDN BHD”.
b) Telegraphic Bank Transfer (Please forward soft copy of payment advice):-
Account Name: IEM TRAINING CENTRE SDN BHD
Account Number: 514169143176
Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad
Bank Address: Jalan Sultan, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
PAYMENT, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full payment is required upon submission of this Registration Form. Please complete, scan and submit to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Upon submission, IEMTC will email banking details to delegates. Delegates will be given maximum ten (10) working days to make full payment to IEMTC. Tax-Receipt and confirmation of seat will be issued upon receipt of full payment.
- Conference Registration fee includes lunches, refreshments, complete set of documentation and entry to the Exhibition. The Conference Registration fee, however, does not include travel, accommodation and incidental costs.
- All payments until 7th April 2017 should be made in MYR (RM) by bank draft, telegraphic transfer or online banking only.
- No cancellation will be accepted prior to the date of the event. However, replacement or substitute may be made at any time with prior notification and substitute will be charged according to membership status.
- Organiser reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the conference due to circumstances beyond their control and reserves the right to make change to the conference program or speakers without prior notice.
- Should the event and all its related activities be cancelled, curtailed or adversely affected by any cause not within the reasonable control of IEMTC/IEM including but not limited to war, fire, national emergency, labor dispute, strike, lock-out, civil disturbance, Act of God, or non-availability of premises for any reason, IEMTC shall be under no obligation to refund all part of the sums paid by the delegate in respect of any actions, proceedings, claims, demands, losses (including consequential losses), costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by the delegate as the result thereof.
- For any inquiries, please contact IEMTC Secretariat: 03-7958 6851.